Dear all:
in another thread our member
ms Bharathi Raja
mentioned that she would appreciate getting seeds , i quote "
I am in interested a plant named Stereospermum chelonoides.Can any one of
you get the seeds for me for propagation purpose.. " end quote

as you all know she has been growing seeds and showing us the growth
phases  etc

so anybody who may have access to these seeds please contact her here by
replying to this thread.

Bharathi ,  flowers of india website has a page
https://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Fragrant%20Padri%20Tree.html

pictures are from maharastra state, taken by our own Prashant Awale
he can be a good lead
another person would br Dinesh Valke.

lets hope some seeds turn up.

good luck