The identity is okay but there is problem with regard to fixing the correct
name.
Govaerts et al. in World Checkl. Bibl. Eubohorb. 3: 937. 2000 treated
*Givotia moluccana
*(L.) Sreem. as the accepted name and the treatment by Jarvis (2007) in the
book Order out of Chaos supported this:

*Croton moluccanus* Linnaeus, *Species Plantarum *2: 1005. 1753.

"Habitat in Zeylona, Moluccis."

Lectotype (Prain in *Bull. Misc. Inform. Kew *1918: 67. 1918): Herb.
Hermann 1: 33, No. 346 (BM-000594464).
*Note: *Specific epithet spelled "moluccanum" in the protologue. = *Givotia
moluccana *(L.) Sreem.

However, Balakrishnan & Chakrabarty (2007) follower the treatment of
Radcliffe-Smith as follows:
*Givotia rottleriformis *Griff. in Calcutta J. Nat. Hist. 4: 88. 1844] ex
Wight, Icon. Pl. Ind. Orient. 5: 24, t. 1889. 1852; Hook.f., Fl. Brit.
India 5: 395. 1887; Radcl.-Sm. in Kew Bull. 22: 504. 1968.

They noted: Sreemadhavan (Taxon 24: 696. 1975) made the new
combination *Givotia
moluccana* (L.) Sreem. based on *Croton moluccanum* L., Sp. Pl. 1005. 1753,
excl. ref. Burman.  Radcliffe-Smith (Kew Bull. 22: 504. 1968) rejected the
name *Croton moluccanum* as nomen confusum, since the reference to Burman
given by Linnaeus could not belong to this species.  Hence, the earlier
validly published name is adopted here.

Now, an examination of the images of the type materials reveals that the
designation of lectotype by Prain still contains more than one specimen and
this may be treated as the First-step of lectotypification (Art. 9.17;
Turland et al. 2018). However, as  the situation is indeed very complicated
and the matter needs physical re-examination of all the original Linnaean
materials, it is better for the present to accept the name suggested by
Radcliffe-Smith and call this as *Givotia rottleriformis *Griff. ex Wight.

Thank you.