Earlier I had seen only the first image with an inset of a portion of the
flowering twig posted on 15  Sept.

 Now I have seen the three images posted on 16 Sept.  Yes, they are
identifiable to *Albizia procera *(Roxb.) Benth., occurring in India
(almost throughout), tropical Asia and Northern Australia.

Thank you all.