Thanks Usha di for your feedback.

I searched on dudleya in efi and came across these 2 posts from the same
area:

- this post by Nidhan ji
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/NAyYUz3e6DM>. Pics
look similar to the ones posted by me above (except for the flower stalk
which is more developed than the ones here), including the first one above.

- this post by Prashant ji
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/fqXFAqSj-3k> (pics
can be considered similar).

Both of the above were identified as Sinocrassula indica.

Would like to have some more comments from experts, if possible.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Alka Khare