Good Evening Garg ji ,

I have gone through most of the posts of Centranthera indica page.
Both C.indica as well as C. cochinchinensis var. nepalensis are mentioned
as two different species on plant list as well as gbif. Also in IUCN page
on Centranthera indica there's no any mention of C.cochinchinensis var.
nepalensis as its synonym.

After detailed study the only main difference that I found between two is
the length of Corolla which is much longer in C.indica(2-2.5cms long) than
C.cochinchinensis var. nepalensis (1.5cms long) .
Also the matured plants of C.cochinchinensis var.nepalensis can remain as
small as to 5cms whereas the plants are larger(more than 10cms) in C.indica.

However from the images as well as colour of flower present on site we
can't conclude it untill we will have measurements of Corolla ,as far as my
specimens are concerned both including this rarer white colour form and the
other pink colour form have corolla not more than 15mm long ,but personally
till now I have no any encounter with the South Indian Centranthera indica.
Moreover C.indica is much widespread species reported from South India to
Australia while C.cochinchinensis var. nepalensis only occurs near the
Himalayas.

I am sharing again this link where difference between Centranthera species
are listed.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2481130?Search=yes&resultItemClick=true&searchText=Centranthera&searchText=indica&searchUri=%2Faction%2FdoBasicSearch%3FQuery%3DCentranthera%2Bindica&refreqid=search%3A1d99babeb2023ff8a50486d3cd6b2018&seq=2&loggedin=true#metadata_info_tab_contents

Best regards
Ashutosh Sharma