Hello all
it is

Michelia champaca var. alba DC., Syst. nat. 1: 449, 1817; Sutaria,
Syst. Bot. ed. 3, 39, 1942; Bose & Chowdhury, Trop. Gard. Pl. 56,
1991.
Synonym: Michelia champaca x alba (DC.) Figlar Proc. internat. symp.
fam. Magnoliac. 21, 2000 ("1998").
Common name: Safed champa, White orchid tree
 the yellow flower have broader and closer petals compare to alba
variety whichare very narrow and spreading.

Regards
Satish Pardeshi