Only Aconitum ferox Wall. ex Ser.  is listed according to the book Flora of
Kathmandu Valley !.
Excerpts from the book Below:

Aconitum ferox Wall. ex Seringe, Mus. Helv. l : I60 t. f. 43, 44 (I823)-Fl.
Brit. Ind. 1 :28 (l872)- Hara in Fl. E. Himal. 86 (I966).

An erect herb with rhizomatous root. Stem terete, slender, leafy. Leaf
radical as well as cauline, palmate, 5-fid, rounded or oval, 6-I8 cm
across, lobes cuneate, ovate, incised with a pointed apex, puberulous or
tomentose. Inflorescence a long erect, terminal dense flowered raceme.
Flower large, irregular, greenish deep blue. Sepals 5, petaloid, posterior
one hooded, lateral 4 flat, tomentose. Stamens numerous: filaments short,
dilated; anther globose, dorsifixed, 2 lobed. Follicle 3, nearly equalling
the hood, flattened. Ovule

solitary. Fruit of 3 follicles.
and west. Ecology : Occurs on moist and shady place.
Uses :
Local name .' Bikh (F18)-
Flowering .' Sept.
Fruiting .'
Place of collection : Chandragiri, 2270 m.;

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju