Thank you Mahadeswara ji and Garg ji. I did check efloraofindia  site but
have not been able to determine if it is *Cardamine flexuosa* or* Cardamine
hirsuta. *It looks like the former but would like to be sure about the
species. Shall be obliged if the species identification is confirmed.
Yes, the plant is growing in Delhi.

With sincere regards,
Chitralekha