I can guess
but your pictures have a lot of other junk

also get in the habit of carrying a small ruler
you may gain from looking up some cases of Mr SUrajit Koley
you may gain insights into easy quick photography with accuracy of
botanical specimen.

Tumi jodi get in that habit jibone khub kaje debe.
good luck
usha di

--
Usha di