Dinesh ji,

Generation of QR is not a big deal as Garg ji said.
Its embedding it on each page, is a problem, if done manually.

I will try to generate one  html page with embedded QR , which Garg ji can
upload and verify if it works,
then its not big deal to generate the webpages, but Garg ji can upload all of
them.

Raman