Without more information or more images, all we can do is throw guesses at
this plant. The cones in Aarti's image appear to be unripe so we do not
know what color they will be at maturity.

If this is a landscape plant it may not be the Juniperus virginiana as that
grows to be a rather large tree; not a good choice for a mixed border.

Juniperus chinensis var. sargentii is a possibility but without more
information, it's anyone's guess.
https://www.conifers.org/cu/Juniperus_chinensis.php
http://extension.uga.edu/publications/detail.html?number=B625&title=Landscape%20Plants%20for%20Georgia

If it is Juniperus bermundiana, the cones should have matured by October.