Thanks a lot Garg Ji for bringing out this good news for me, I am fortunate
to be a part of this big venture..and whatever contributions I could share
till now have been possible only due to untiring support and motivation
from our wonderful experts..
I feel privileged to interact with stalwarts of Plant Taxonomy through this
forum, which would have been impossible otherwise..!!
My sincere thanks to Saroj Ji, Anil Ji, Mohini Ji, Ashwini Ji, Dinesh Ji,
Aarti Ji, Rawat Ji, Gurcharan Sir and Pankaj Ji for encouraging words...and
to everyone on efloraofindia...
I hope I may be able to resume my activities soon..!!
Thanks a lot..💐💐