---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 17:13
Subject: Re: [itpmods:12827] Fwd: Our Salaam to Great Gurcharan Singh ji-
on completion of 12 years of efloraofindia
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Great support by Gurcharan Sir to eFI by guiding, instructing, correcting
and extending is vast knowledge. We are lucky that we have his support.
A dozen year of remarkable progress of eFI has been possible due to the
supports of Gurcharan Sir, Garg Ji and all others contributing selflessly
to this resource.
My salutations to all- Pillars, Moderators, Subjects Experts, Contributors
and Members of this family.
The successful journey continues......

DSRawat Pantnagar
Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture &
Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
*eflorapantnagar* <https://sites.google.com/site/eflorapantnagar/home>
displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAP5obo%2BKk-BEFX4geLX3B_3KRKAFv-nXhUm0acW%3DbUh5RtCXsA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAP5obo%2BKk-BEFX4geLX3B_3KRKAFv-nXhUm0acW%3DbUh5RtCXsA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than
1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.