Yes Saroj Kasaju ji

I understand its not possible for many of us to do microscopic studies because
of lack of equipments and other facilities.

Your images are much detailed now than earlier showing many details including
stipe, pileus, gills and habitat. I wish you can add one more detail of spore
print for Agaricales as color of spore is really helpful in confirming some
species. It is also easy to take spore prints.

As Gymnopus dryophilus is mentioned in book than it is most likely G.
dryophilus as it is not matching with other species mentioned.

Best regards
Ashutosh Sharma