Hearty congratulation, Saroj Ji, for achieving great success,
you're one of the great milestones of inspiration to the young generations,
really you're the great example of a student because you're interested to
learn more even after retiring, I saw your facebook pages and in this
platform too, way of energetically going.
Thank you so much, Ji, am learning much more from your knowledge.