---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: mayur nandikar <mnandi...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 at 11:25
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:327793] Fwd: [itpmods:13034] Dr. Balkar Arya-
Remembering our great Hero on Independence Day- Every week is a Genus week
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Congratulations, Balkar ji for this endeavour. I am happy that you are
resurrected yourself and also joyful to know about 'Shree Dhanwantari
Botanical Conservatory'. I wish all best.

sincerely,
Mayur

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CADHPy2Tm2KDmW8sLBM2%3D91DRw0cH3hd%2BE6SNSu5Y5c1OEvpzjQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CADHPy2Tm2KDmW8sLBM2%3D91DRw0cH3hd%2BE6SNSu5Y5c1OEvpzjQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>