It is not E.lushingtonii because
as per Gamble Flora of Presidency Madras
Buds constricted in middle, leaves membranous, bracteoles very small,
distant(it is endemic to Nallamala hills)
Leaves chartaceous or coriaceous, bracteoles large, stigma not clear, (it
is available in many places in E.Ghats, and in some places in W.Ghats)
A.Lalithamba