Thanks very much Garg ji for resurfacing this query. I hope the photos give
any hint to those searching !!
Aarti ji, I think you may post your pics of *Ammannia baccifera* ... I too
have a few photos of *A. baccifera* ... but the above photos show plant in
a different stage - I am not sure whether I am looking at fruits OR are
they buds.

Regards.
Dinesh