Dear everyone,
Perhaps this would be oversimplifying but, since the plant is part of the
landscaping at the Surat apartment complex of one of our esteemed members,
please, why not inquire at the management office? They might provide
contact information for the landscaper architect who might then provide a
list of plants utilized at that property.

Using plant keys is an option but sadly, the information and images
provided do not allow for the use of keys beyond an educated guess. We seem
to begin with an assumption that this plant is a dwarf - it's entirely
possible that the landscape design team instructed the maintenance crew to
keep the Ixora pruned to a height of 3 feet. One cannot know without asking.

Ixora is native to India and nearby countries yet it is cultivated all over
the world, many times the plant is hybridized and cloned to produce plants
identical in characteristics such as bloom size and color.

In your search on the internet you found that some have blunt, obtuse petal
tips and have therefore ruled those out. The internet is flooded with
'wrong' images and 'incorrect' information. Please may I suggest that you
find the original documentation for the registration of the hybrids.

The suggested name Ixora taiwanensis is a misnomer; stating that it is all
over the internet only proves how much people copy from others. Some call
it I. singaporensis and/or I. chinensis. At least they know the plant is
Asian.

Since we are guessing, my best guess would be I. coccinea 'Dwarf Red' but
if we are taking the scientific approach it would be safer to call this
Ixora. sp. until more information is known.