Dear Prashantji,

I'll go with Persicaria chinensis once again. Colour variation is
common in this sps. and so many varieties have also been reported
based on the shape of the leaf. Your photographs shows insect fed
leaves of the same along with the leaves of Mikania micrantha.
Therefore, I would request you to post some pictures focussing more on
leaves to identify the plant with certainty.

Regards,
Ritesh.