Respected Garg ji,

After checking the gbif herbarium images and descriptions in FOC.
I am of the opinion that our plant is Trichosanthes wallichiana.

As leaves are deeply palmate, papery, crenulate with 5-7 lobes.
Moreover Trichosanthes wallichiana is also mentioned in Flora of Himachal
Pradesh.

Best regards
Ashutosh Sharma