Yes , sir .
Pedicel is given as 8 mm , which is certainly longer looking in your photo .
Suppose pedicel in your image , Dinesh sir , is 8 mm then where that leaves
the corolla (15 mm) and Leaf (6-8 cm X 4 cm) ?
What I see in your images is longer pedicel , longer than petiole plus leaf
more or less looking like S. acuta . . . for these two features , I had
suggested S. ravii .