Thanks a lot everyone for your nice words..it was really a nice experience
to be there and interact with many experts..
Thanks Sushain Ji, Saroj Ji, Garg Ji, Gurcharan Sir, Pankaj Ji and
Mahadeswara Ji for compliments..
Thanks Rawat Ji for encouraging words..during post presentation discussions
with some delegates, I came to know that researchers from Kew and NHM,
London have already come across efI on many occasions, and indirectly they
have interacted on our forum..
One of the suggestion was to shift on our own domain in the form of an
independent website..here I can say that the activities on this website
should be kept as such, and the corrected database may be uploaded on
independent website..
Ritesh Ji, I would have been happier to meet you there, but as you have
said, we will personally meet in days to come, many chances exist for such
gatherings in future too..
Tapas Ji, I was really happy to share some moments with you, missed you on
the second day though, but the brief meeting was full of affection, thanks..
Thanks a lot Dinesh Ji for your compliments..!!💐💐!!