---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tapas Chakrabarty <tchak...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 at 01:21
Subject: Re: Acknowledgement for accepting the status of J.NANA VAR.
BENGALENSE
To: ashish nerlekar <ashishadmireroffi...@gmail.com>, J.M. Garg <
jmga...@gmail.com>

I am the author of fam. Euphorb. sens. lat. in Fl. West Bengal. The
complimentary copy is not yet in hand. Here is the extract:

*Jatropha nana* Dalzell & A.Gibson, Bombay Fl. [Dalzell & Gibson] 229.
1861; Nerlekar, Phytotaxa  213(2): 157. 2015. *Jatropha nana* Dalzell &
A.Gibson var. *bengalensis* C.H.Rahaman & S.Mondal, Indian J. Forest.
35(4): 477. 2012 [Dec 2012], as '*bengalense*'.

India'.