Though the picture in original post now belongs to *Crinum woodrowii* Baker
... would like to put here the revised version of names of *Crinum
eleonorae* Blatt. & McCann ... considered as an extinct plant.

*KRY-num* or *KREE-num* -- Greek: *krinon*, meaning lily ... Dave's Botanary
<http://davesgarden.com/guides/botanary/search.php?search_text=Crinum>
*el-ee-oh-NAWR-ay* -- most possibly named for Eleanor Mary Allen, wife of
Charles McCann ... Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_McCann>,
author of this species

*commonly known as*: Eleanor's lily
<https://sites.google.com/site/indiannamesofplants/via-names/english/eleonor-s-lily>

• *Marathi*: नोरी कर्णफुल nori karnaphul
<https://sites.google.com/site/indiannamesofplants/via-names/marathi/nori-karnaphula-nori-karnaphul>

Regards.
Dinesh