Hi, Ashwini ji,
I got the keys from Scrophulariaceae of the Western Himalayas
<https://books.google.co.in/books?id=akXKOaT69SwC&pg=PA77&lpg=PA77&dq=Veronica+serpyllifolia+subsp.+serpyllifolia+%2B+V.+serpyllifolia+subsp.+humifusa+%2B+keys&source=bl&ots=tpxN2LyABc&sig=ACfU3U0kM1RuT3lNOxxMnBWxJAusiibVuQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjf_MqQkvvoAhUOU30KHUA7BDAQ6AEwEHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Veronica%20serpyllifolia%20subsp.%20serpyllifolia%20%2B%20V.%20serpyllifolia%20subsp.%20humifusa%20%2B%20keys&f=false>
By
Francis & Pennell.

I also got the keys as below from Go Botany
<https://gobotany.nativeplanttrust.org/species/veronica/serpyllifolia/>:
*1a. * Corolla blue, 5–8 (–10) mm wide; pubescence of pedicels, in part, of
viscid or glandular hairs; filaments 2–4 mm long; racemes with 8–15
flowers; larger capsules 4–6 mm wide … *17a.* *V. serpyllifolia* *ssp.*
*humifusa* (Dickson) Syme

*1b. * Corolla pale blue with blue lines, 2–4 (–6) mm wide; pedicels
puberulent with eglandular hairs; filaments 1–2.5 mm long; racemes with
(12–) 20–40 flowers; capsules 3–4 mm wide … *17b.* *V. serpyllifolia* *ssp.*
*serpyllifolia*
Pl. check.

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 17:15, mcleodwild <mcleodw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could this plant shared by me in 2017 be *V. serpyllifolia ssp. humifusa*?
>
> I am asking because I recently found a smaller and whiter version of this
> species at 1800m which I suspect to be ssp. *serpyllifolia*. Please
> advise.
>
> Thanks.
> Ashwini
>

> On Monday, 8 May 2017 16:28:36 UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
>>
>> Superb images, Ashwini ji
>>
>> On 6 May 2017 7:31 p.m., "Ashwini Bhatia" <ash...@ashwinibhatia.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This one was just above Triund. I think this is *V. serpyllifolia*.
>>> Please advise.
>>>
>>> *Veronica serpyllifolia*
>>> Triund
>>> 2850m approx.
>>> 03-04 May 2017
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Ashwini

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d0c93f7a-e149-4893-bde7-3aeee8d10172%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d0c93f7a-e149-4893-bde7-3aeee8d10172%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than
2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.