Thanks, Amit ji, for the id.
To me also appears close to Olax nana as per GBIF
<https://www.gbif.org/occurrence/gallery?taxon_key=3685545>  Specimen
<https://api.gbif.org/v1/image/unsafe/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kew.org%2Fherbcatimg%2F704683.jpg>
POWO
<http://www.plantsoftheworldonline.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:927857-1#other-data>
Research gate
<https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Snapshot-of-Olax-nana-plant-at-collection-point-Location-Swat-district-of-Khyber_fig1_322233816>
Flora of Pakistan
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=242423483>  FoP
illustration
<http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=67174&flora_id=5>

Looks different from Osyris alba, which has no distribution in India and
nearby as per Catalogue of Life
<http://www.catalogueoflife.org/col/details/species/id/e32103689bcd12dee80b988b0741089f>
and POWO
<http://plantsoftheworldonline.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:780497-1>
and as per GBIF <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osyris_alba> and Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osyris_alba>
Also looks different from Osyris quadripartita
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/s/santalaceae/osyris/osyris-quadripartita>,
found in India, as per details herein.