It is more likely to be Banksia paludosa as per
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksia_paludosa
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Banksia_paludosa
https://nativeplantproject.com.au/product/banksia-paludosa-little-pal/
http://anpsa.org.au/b-pal.html
https://www.gardeningwithangus.com.au/banksia-paludosa-banksia/
http://plantnet.rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au/cgi-bin/NSWfl.pl?page=nswfl&lvl=sp&name=Banksia~paludosa
http://anpsa.org.au/APOL30/jun03-4h.html

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 at 11:08, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Few more images of the same plant.
> In one the empty shells are seen where seeds are eaten by cockatoos
>
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>> Currently in Australia, Geelong, Waurn Ponds. Got selected for Executive
>>  endeavor Fellowship by Government of Australia.
>> Could see many plants/tees different from India.
>> Asked Garg ji whether I can post the plant photos of this place. With his
>> permission posting here the first post.
>> Though a member of eflora for many mnay years have not posted the photos.
>> Sorry for any mistake.
>> This is Banksia sps. Also known as cockatoo plant. One picture of full
>> bloom
>> Madhuri

world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than
2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.