This is the problem. Results in unnecessary guesses as similarities of
plant parts of different species are well known.   Persons who want ID
should submit photographs  of all the  plant parts if available and close
ups.  Should avoid cropped photos  to show only a part  and identify.  This
is not quiz.   of course some times it is not possible.  Only under
exceptional circumstances people can send such photographs.   I think Saroj
ji's,  Prof Gurucaran Singh ji, Taps ji  &  Dinesh ji and few more in the
group are exceptional & one should follow their  model which  is ideal in
submitting the photos.  This is my firm opinion.