I was thrilled when BSI Flora of India was put online, as we can check the
keys and see statewise distribution, as and when required.
But sadly, it disappeared in no time.
But courtesy Catalogue of Life, we can still see those state wise
distributions. It appears that it has relied deeply on our BSI Flora of
India, which is our main resource though offline, wherever work has been
completed. This certainly comes very handy, even though we may be
struggling to get the keys. We rely more on Flora of Pakistan, Flora of
China and Flora of Peninsular India and other online resources found on
net, for keys.