Dear members,
Dr. K. SANKARA RAO has done a wonderful job, in leading a competent team
<http://flora-peninsula-indica.ces.iisc.ac.in/people.php> to put at a
single place known species in Peninsular India, along with details like
descriptions and keys from the books (in the form of images), herbarium
specimens, digital images, state wise and district wise distribution etc.
We should be proud of him and his wonderful team.
You will not believe that he is 80 plus and could execute such a
challenging assignment at this age.
We would like to know from him, whenever time permits, how he went about
it, difficulties faced during the journey and feelings on getting it done.
We would also like to know the experience of the other members of the team,
for everybody's benefit here.
My hats off to such a wonderful leader and his great team.