Thanks, Singh ji,
This only comes when I go through all the posts of all other members
including those of Sukla ji, yours etc. along with their perusal with
online resources like efloras, POWO, Catalogue of Life etc.
Than putting them in comparative images along with distribution etc.
Then everything sinks in.
And then I am able to say what this is and what this is not.
*We have accumulated wonderful knowledge in efloraofindia and it requires
someone to harness it.*
*Nobody has such a good team, which we have.*