If so, I think we should take this as L.riparia as per:
Three species are given in Osmaston 1927 (A Forest Flora for Kumaon) as
differentiated as:
1A. Corolla glabrous outside
..................................................................L.
lanceolata
1B. Corolla pubescent outside (minutely hairy).................
       2A. Leaves exceeding 5 cms in length, lateral nerves 6-10 pairs
...... L. kumaonensis
       2B. Leaves not exceeding 5 cms, lateral nerves 4-6 pairs

I will also review other posts at Leptodermis kumaonensis
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/r/rubiaceae/leptodermis/leptodermis-kumaonensis>
for
transfer to L.riparia