J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Somil Daga <somil.d...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep, 2020, 7:35 pm
Subject: Re: Forwarded messages are shown as deleted
To: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>

Thanks for promptly following up, sir. The problem seems to have improved
but somehow one post got deleted. I don't know what might be the issue? I
don't think I used the delete option.

Also, I have noticed another change: earlier I was able to post up to 3-4
images, now not more than 2. It says that the "message is too big"

Many thanks,
Somil