Main difference from Conzya sumatrensis is that Conzya bonariensis (L.) is
a shorter plant, and its lateral branches are taller or equal to the main
axis. Am I right?

My images do not show this difference, so how do we arrive at the
conclusion that it is Conzya bonariensis? What are the other key
differentiators you can see in my images, Garg ji and Saroj ji?

Thanks for your patience,
Somil