Respected all,

Actually, the photographs clicked from  Maharashtra (Aurangabad caves,
Gautala autrum Wildlife sanctaury, Jalgaon) are of *B. lavaniana ,  *recently
published paper "A new species of Barleria (Acanthaceae), its
morphotaxonomy, cytogenetics and phylogenetic placement". Please go through
it and you will make the differences. Plants that have been collected from
TamilNadu are of *B. longiflora *which we are not able to locate in
Maharashtra.

Kindly regards,
Suraj S. Patil