---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alalitha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 07:41
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15158] Re: Preview of our new unfinished eFlora of
India site
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

It is pleasant and excellent to view the tree of efi with fascinating new
leaves and flower buds. best wishes for the new form

A.Lalithamba

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAOd090s5cezVNcSgDsidQhZfDoNhHQ2WXtod%3D9ngX5N2fQeLVA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAOd090s5cezVNcSgDsidQhZfDoNhHQ2WXtod%3D9ngX5N2fQeLVA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.