---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <anilthakur2...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 15:07
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15166] Preview of our new unfinished eFlora of India
site
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Thank you, Garg Ji

Regards

https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/acanthus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFD95VRJAZ9jsfcatePiziD0nNHt7wcZODdhYTSO5T2x9A%40mail.gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEWs%3DZm1xuSpNfCtevo0vCgvJsKWtXhV9DE2D%2BaDhzZvsZQe0A%40mail.gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFCrnnwHJ25Ap2juSungd1Ap5THM9ok%3D0-Yi1Uy3ROAfmg%40mail.gmail.com