From: Shrikant Ingalhalikar <le...@rediffmail.com>
Subject: [efloraofindia:40435] Fruit for ID 050710 PKA1
To: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 2:27 PM

This is in response to Prashant Awale's post referred above. For comparison
with the capsule of L. parviflora I am enclosing picture of fruits of L.
microcarpa showing calyx teeth bent away from capsule, reddish brown colour and
smaller size (1cm). Besides this the leaves of L. microcarpa are petiolate as
against sessile in L. parviflora. Regards, Shrikant

Shrikant Ingalhalikar
12 Varshanand Society
Anandnagar Sinhagad Road
Pune 411 051. www.idsahyadri.com