Helichrysum luteoalbum (L.) Rchb. syn : Pseudognaphalium luteoalbum (L.)
Hilliard & B.L.Burtt
looks  completely different in Net images  and herbarium species at POWO
and GBIF.  Also, it has got no
distribution in Karnataka. Could you please check once?
If that is the case, we may have to review the site page as well.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju