The calyx and the serrated leaves seem to point it to belong to rose variety.

Jency
--- On Sun, 11/7/10, Anand Kumar Bhatt <anandkbh...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Anand Kumar Bhatt <anandkbh...@gmail.com>
Subject: [efloraofindia:40777] Re: Jasmin from my garden June 2010
To: "nabha meghani" <nabha-megh...@gmx.de>
Cc: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, 11 July, 2010, 7:53 AM

When I was looking at the enlarged photos, my wife passed by. Her remarks were:
Bada pyara phool hai. gulab hai?  Picure no. 4 shows the leaves. I dont think
jasmine has ever got serrated leaves.
In India only one variety of rose is considered edible. that is called chaitia
(as it flowers in March April). Pink and highly fragrant, used for making
rosewater and gulkand. I remember when Gulkand was made at our place in good
old days, the pollen used to be carefully removed. Pluck the petals, sift them
and remove the pollens.
The correct ID of the flower you  have can only be given by experts. Let us
wait for them.
Best wishes,
ak