Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as  Potentilla species- On way to Churdhar, Himachal Pradesh
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/r/rosaceae/potentilla/potentilla-species/churdhar>

I hope P. lineata
Group discussion at
Rosceae week: Potentilla polyphylla_RKC05_04102011 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/4U6HWNWAKJI>