Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Unidentified  Tree at SGNP, Mumbai
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/u/unid/unidentified/tree-at-sgnp-mumbai>

Group discussion at
Requesting ID of this tree - Mumbai :: 19092013 :: ARK-01 :: September 2013
(google.com) <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/O9L_LkdBMEA>