Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Prunus species- Upper Siang district, Arunachal Pradesh
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/r/rosaceae/prunus/prunus-species/upper-siang>

I think Pyrus communis as suggested by leaves, Pyrus sp. by Anily ji
Group discussion at
Rosaceae week_Prunus cerasoides (?)_RKC02_03102011 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/7_K70EpKHjM>