  From: mani nair
  To: Pankaj Kumar
  Cc: efloraofindia
  Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:41394] Re: passion flowers

  Pankaj ji,  I think I tasted the oranged fruited P. foetida in Kerala, but it
was tasty.

  Regards,

  Mani.

  On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Good god, dont tell me, as the name suggests, it should have a foul
    smell, mine had a foul one, stinking rather, thats why I have been
    saying, the orange fruited P. foetida should be something different.
    Regards
    Pankaj