Well, *Bridelia montana *is characterized by being entirely glabrous,  and
the  ovary and fruits are bilocular. However, in *B. verrucosa*, the young
parts are reddish-velutinous to tomentose while the ovary and fruits are
1-locular.
The attached image is not sufficient to identify the species with certainty
with the above mentioned characters but to the best of my knowledge,
only *Bridelia
verrucosa *is reported to occur in the dry deciduous forests and
shrubberies around the Durgapur area of West Bengal.
Thanks and regards,
Tapas.