Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Andrographis species- Chennai
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/andrographis/andrographis-species-1/chennai>
Group discussion at
Acanthaceae Fortnight : is this an Andrographis species ? - GE-Mar2015-05.1
(google.com) <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/rkmmc4rJfZ4>