Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Habenaria species- SEEGEGUDDA, HASSSAN, Karanataka
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/o/orchidaceae/habenaria/habenaria-species-1/seegegudda>
Group discussion at
Fwd: IDENTIFICATION OF THE FLORA AND INSECTS kmn2 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/1O_9hQp_ogw>