Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Hygrophila species ?- Howrah Distt., West Bengal
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/hygrophila/hygrophilla-species/howrah-distt-west-bengal>
Group discussion at
ID requested DS_FORID_WEED2.0_16022012 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/TwXq8kMbpsE>