Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Amaranthus caudatus or A. cruentus
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/amaranthaceae/amaranthus/amaranthus-species/amaranthus-caudatus-or-a-cruentus>
Group discussion at
Cultivated crop from Paddar valley (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/ItO-BJL-aoI>